Concurrent Enrollment Drop Course Allocation

Complete this form to drop course an ETS course allocation.

If you previously added an ETS course allocation but no longer need this course allocation, you may drop the course allocation with the form below.

This may allow you to use the Add Form to add another course allocation.

Dropping course allocations does not drop you from the course with UC San Diego extension. You are responsible for contacting Extension if you would like to drop the course.

Drop Form

Extension accounts begin with ax and are followed by digits.

Extension Student IDs begin with U and are followed by digits.

Where do I find the Course ID?

You may find a Course ID by department, course code, or instructor.

Revised: April 2023.